Holly Short, PA-C
- Holly Short, PA-C Physician Assistant
Holly Short is a Littlefield, TX native and Littlefield HS graduate of 1995. She attended Texas Tech University graduating with her undergrad in 1998 then graduated Magna Cum Laude with her Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Sciences in 2000 from Texas Tech Health Sciences Center. Holly followed that up by graduating from the Texas Tech Health Sciences Center Physician Assistant Master’s Program in December of 2003.
After leaving TTUHSC, Holly worked for Covenant Medical Group for 10 years serving in various departments including Cardiovascular Surgery, Covenant Orthopedics, and Orthopedic Trauma Surgery. She has since started her tenure with Lubbock Sports Medicine since August 2014 and serves as the Physician Assistant to Dr. David Shephard. Holly works closely with Dr Shephard and is involved in all aspects of patient care including office visits, assisting in surgery, and making patient rounds in the hospital.
Holly and her partner, Rhonda, live in Lubbock and have twins, Alex and Carter. They enjoy family outings with the kids, travelling, and a round of golf when they get the chance.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
- Certified Physician Assistant – National Commissioners on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistant – Texas State Board of Physician Assistant Examiners
- Medical Technologist – American Society for Clinical Pathology